Monday, October 26, 2009

Blog Trophies

To all the lovely bloggers who honored me with awards, THANK YOU!



#1 - This is from Petergaye S. Kisielewicz over at www.yahgie.blogspot.com





#2 - This one is from Alisa Hope Wagner over at Faith Imagined, Granola Bar Devotional and Sanctified Together.






#3 - This one is from Amy over at I Wonder Wye.  





#4 - From Glama Ray.  Thanks girl!  She's so creative with her handcrafted products.





#5 - From crazy Carma over at Carma Sez.





#6 - From my girl P.J. over at Seens from the back of my Eyelids. 



#7 - From the lovely Amy over at I Wonder Wye.  This is my second honor from you lady. THANK YOU!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
This is about my life, experiences, research and rants as a young woman who was blindsided by having an ischemic stroke during my sleep in 2006. Before the incident my professional life was on an incredible trajectory. It's a shame because since the incident opportunities became fewer and farther between. I love working in production finance/production accounting for a living. This traumatic experience is not stopping me from living my life. In the meantime I tried social networking and learning various programs including teaching myself to blog. And so far blogging has been very enjoyable. So I've kept it up since 2009. It's currently evolving into a blog magazine. While I'm in the midst of my quest for optimal health and wellness be encouraged! I'm also somewhat of a self proclaimed product junkie and health foodie who loves to share new and great finds with everyone. I dedicated a few posts to product reviews and meal plans. I know that i's nervy to impose my personal choices onto the masses but sometimes the masses need a little help :-). So I occasionally share what I love. I rage against the wind and living my life with guts and glory.